WELCOME TO B & B CASTLE
Our B&B is situated on the edge of the ancient village of Castle Spotorno, in a small building, in the attic of a new building, in "Via La Spezia 10/13". To achieve the two chambers must cross two small flights of stairs to a total of 30 steps.
Here in our B&B you will find a family atmosphere, relaxation and tranquility.
Here you can download map about parking near B&B.
If you love the sea, there are the beautiful beaches of Spotorno, with diving and sailing center; if you prefer to hiking or mountain biking, a few miles you can find the delightful Manie Plateau and the famous rock climbing in the Finale Ligure area.
HOW TO REACH US
The B&B is located 2 km from Spotorno the A10 motorway and about 700 meters from the train station (in about 6 minutes walk from the station to reach the B & B). In 7/8 minutes walk, you can reach the center of Spotorno, the parish church SS. Annunziata, and in another few minutes you can get to the beaches.
In the map below (you can download it here) you can find the recommended route to reach the sea on foot, starting from the B&B. Also highlighted are the following places of strategic interest:
- B & B Castle (Via La Spezia, 10/13);
- Train Station (Piazza Camillo Sbarbaro);
- Carabinieri Barracks (Via Verdi, near Piazza Aonzo);
- City Hall (Via Aurelia, near the town hall are also the "Public Water House", 5 Cent per liter);
- Take Away in Piazza Aonzo (focaccia, pizza and delicatessen);
- Central Church (Via Garibaldi);
- Rosita Beach (Lungo Mare Kennedy, in front of the Congress Hall Palace);
- At the Central Gardens of Spotorno, on the Via Aurelia, is located the "Casa del Turismo", a modern and spacious structure (over 300 square meters) where there are brochures, information spaces, a museum dedicated to the tourist history of Spotorno and a corner of typical products at zero km. In the "Casa del Turismo" you will find updated information on the tourist/cultural/sporting events of Spotorno and the Ligurian Riviera in general.